Saturday, June 27, 2015

Frescavoxbox

This VoxBox was nice like the others. I liked it. I liked the Jafrablends fragrance  its a fragrance that comes with three different ones and u could use just one or use all three together, in other words you make your own. I also got the airbrush leg makeup by Sally Hansen I must say it so convenient.  My favorite thing was the NYC lip laquer. I love getting makeup products. And influenster gave me the perfect color too. I got a Neutrogena face cleanser. Which I like. I use this brand so it was nice to get something I know works good on my skin. I also received Pure Silk shaving cream and I must say I didn't like it at all. The smell was good but once I used it I didn't like it, it left my skin so dry and rough. The last thing I got was Not Your Mother's shampoo and conditioner. I admit I thought I wasn't going to like it but once I used it I wished I had gotten more lol. I really liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment